Mini Golf is a great activity for all the family and combines brains and dexterity to create a fun and exciting time for all!
Our course has been designed for re-playability and priced accordingly allowing you to have a repeat round and try and beat your previous score, learn how to master each hole and enjoy a quick break between one of our other great activities.
Morwell Mini Golf features a prehistoric theme and you will be joined by Cavemen, Dinosaurs and Volcanoes roaring and exploding around you as you complete our 9 hole adventure course.
A great test of concentration, memory and hand-eye co-ordination surrounded by glow in the dark theming from the stone age with cave-men, dinosaurs, crazy shots and atmospheric sounds.
Mini Golf cannot be booked online – Use your Play Card in venue
Course Rules & Regulations
- Parties playing together are limited to four players.
- Initial stroke on each hole must be played from the Tee Mats
- If ball leaves putting surface, replace at spot it went out and take a one stroke penalty
- You may move the ball fifteen (15) CM from any obstruction with no penalty
- If player’s ball is hit by another ball, new position may be taken unless the ball has been hit into the cup, in which case the player must place the ball in it’s old position and shoot.
- Please leave the play area immediately after the last putt is made.
- Slower groups should allow faster groups to pass.